Wednesday 13 January 2016

C247 cured Polycistic Ovary Syndrome and now I’m a mother.

This is testimony of a woman who couldn't take in but after using our product (C24/7), her story changed and she now has a beautiful baby.
"When I was diagnosed with Polycistic Ovary Syndrome I lost hope of having a baby because there is a small chance to get pregnant with that kind of diagnosis.
But at that time I was a continuous user of C24/7. Low and behold after almost a year I was pregnant with my beautiful baby Mykaella Noemae.
She was a miracle and a blessing that we did not expect but are very thankful for. During my pregnancy I used Complete Phyto Energizer and MyChoco chocolate drink along with my regular vitamins.
As you can see my baby is malusog and very cute!!
Even when she got sick I am never worried because I have got this to take care of the situation.
I am so thankful for AIM GLOBAL for their products because I have my little one"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment